The Rich & Famous

This week.. I was both rich and famous. 
1. Rich. Chad recieved his school money. Yes, I know we have to pay them back, but it's nice, you know, to have more than $10 to our name. BOOM! 
2. It was my birthday. I became famous... amoung my friends. Fame is fame!! I'll take it. 

Chad was very wonderful to me on my birthday! Man do I love him. He's awesome. Amazing. 

I want to dedicate this posting my lovely sister McKenna who came down from Idaho to spend our birthdays together. Hey Madi! We miss you!

Well McKenna, she's our special sister. I'll give examples. 

1. Have you played the "5 Seconds" game? You are given a category and have to name three things related to that category in 5 seconds. Always play with Kenna if you want to just laugh at her. 

Me: Name three dwarves from Snow White? GO!
...1...
...2...
...3...
McKenna: SNOOPY!!!!

Me: Name three chinese dishes. GO!

...1...
...2...
...3...

McKenna: Taiwan!!

Keep in mind.. Kenna seems to only yell out one answer. One wrong answer. 

Me: Name three types of fish. GO!

...1...
...2...
...3...
McKenna: STAR FISH!!

2. Another thing she likes to tell boys is that she is a fan of "fire crotches." Boy are they extremely freaked out and confused when she realizes she meant to say"crotch rockets." (motorcycles for you oldies)

3. We were playing Scattergories. The letter was B. Kenna gets down to the word "companies". When it was time to read what eachother wrote for that category, Kenna wrote "blue". What company is named Blue? 
She thought it was companties. Like underwear. Blue Panties was Kenna's answer. 

I love Kenna. She's special.