I eat my own words

Today, I was accepted to the University of Utah. The same University I've said horrible things about, saying I'd never go there even if they paid me to. 


And now, I'm paying them. 

But I'm excited to continue my education...in English. Yes, I love English. Maybe I'll be a book editor or a publisher. Or a high school teacher, and if so, I want to be just like Mrs. Bonnie Larsen. (if you want a good laugh everyday, read her blog)

I called my parents to tell them the exciting news. My dad.. well.. he was very proud of me for going back to school..and for getting in. However, his heart breaks that I'll be attending the "dark side". My sister, Kenna, she freaked!! More than my dad. But she then congratulated me. I know they are proud of me and, hopefully, will still love me fully. :) 

I'm like blood. I'm blue inside but red outside. 

(I know, technically our blood isn't blue, it's just the veins, but humor me)